Saturday 5 March 2011

Something new to fill the gap :)

If you've been following me on Twitter, you'll know I've had an eventful couple of days in the studio. So eventful in fact, I managed to really strain my legs, abs and pretty much everything else and spent most of Thursday walking around like an extremely ungraceful extra from Thriller. It's all because of my jumping around the studio (almost) tirelessly in a floaty white dress, all while potential students were herded around the college being told how awesome it is (to my ignorance).

They were being shown the sights, till they get to the studios, and then there's me in the nearly-but-not-quite-opaque dress, jumping around in the studio, alone, with music blaring. I heard a knock on the door at first (as I'd locked both) and after cautiously opening the door and peering out into the darkness of the second studio I see not only the tutor, but a gaggle of people I don't recognise wanting to come in and join me. This happened again ten minutes later, from the other door, but this time I was poking my head around the door frame and telling them all they can't come in, the tutor asking me "Why, are you a bit naked?"

Of course I wasn't, so I ended up letting them in and explaining that I didn't always look like this.

Slightly embarrassing at the time, but funny now!

Anyway, this is one of the photos I took on Wednesday. I quite liked all the white space. I find it interesting how so little can say so much.

Curled Up


As I've also mentioned before, I'm heading up to Focus on Imaging on Sunday! I'm really looking forwards to it and can't wait to go. I'm heading up there with a friend, and I'll take some pictures and tell you all about it after I get back on the following Monday. It should be a blast :D

No comments:

Post a Comment