Wednesday 11 August 2010

Making New Habits

Life has a habit of throwing you curveballs from time to time. But I'm glad to say I'm back on track and producing more work! Remember those images I kept promising I had? Here are my favourites!







Also, I resubmitted my Model Mayhem application the other night, and woke up to it approved and ready for work. So, before long I should have a few shoots with other MM users and models under my belt. I'm looking forwards to it and can't wait to see what I can come up with.

In the meantime, I'm going to play around with some of the Alice in Wonderland photos I have from the same day. At some point in the future, I'm going to try the shoot again (because it was so much fun) and possibly on location or with more props, might do a Harley Quinn shoot, and probably any other fairytale characters I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment